|Job Title||Property Manager|
|Type of Surveyor (i.e. Quantity Surveyor/ General Practice/ Building Surveyor)||General Practice|
Excellent Opportunity for Surveyor in our Busy & Expanding Property Management Department
Our management portfolio is exclusively commercial and covers shopping centres nationwide as well as quality office and mixed use portfolios. The candidate can expect excellent exposure to a large portfolio and a variety of clients.
Bannon is an Irish owned business and all employees have access to pension & profit linked bonus schemes.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Property/Construction related background.
- Experience working in the field of property management is preferred but not essential.
- Commercial management experience is a preference, however applicants with residential management experience will also be considered.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong work ethic.
All applicants must send their CV together with a cover letter (in strictest confidence) to Ann Parsons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The remuneration package for this role will be competitive and will reflect the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Property Graduates and Interns
Bannon is continually seeking graduates and interns.
We provide the ideal platform for graduates and students to commence their property career.
Please send a one page cover letter with you CV to Ann Parsons email@example.com